Shadow's Freebuild Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradderz44's Application

Go down

Bradderz44's Application Empty Bradderz44's Application

Post by Bradderz44 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:14 pm

In-game name: Bradderz44
In-game rank: Guest
Timezone: London, England (GMT) (UTC +1)
Hours played: 25 Minutes

A bit about yourself:
I am a nice person to be around, my speciality is Music, however I do enjoy playing Minecraft - including Classicube - and I have some knowledge in that as well.

Why would you like to become a member of the staff team?:
I am already Admin in the IRC (Internet Relay Chat) and I think that I should be admin on here so I can be able to monitor people on the server and take action when necessary.

Why should we choose you over others?:
I have knowledge on most commands for the McLawl forks and I would be able to help other admins with commands if they needed help.

How would you help the community?:
Taking action against all rule breakers by punishing them.

If you saw a person with a higher rank than you abusing the rules, what would you do?:
I would report it on forums and add some appropriate evidence that suggests that they were abusing.

How would you intermediate during an argument, would you take sides?:
It would depend on what the topic was, who was arguing and if it was offensive. If it was a debate, then it is fine to take sides because you need to express your opinions for somethings so guests can get to know their admins better. If someone was arguing with an admin, I would take the side of the admins unless it was an abusing admin. If it is offensive; racism, sexism etc, then I would have to take necessary action.

How would you assure others that this is a reputable server?:
Well, some servers don't allow advertising so I wouldn't break any rules because I would be representing the server, but I would say that this server has a lot to offer and has a fun community for all ages!

How much time do you intend to spend on the server per week?:
You already see me on IRC, and I will be on irc every day. I could probably do about 5/6 hours per week. Unless there are holidays (I would let you know in advance if there were.)

References:
No One

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to get accepted.
Bradderz44
Bradderz44

https://www.youtube.com/coderedgamers1

Back to top Go down